November 21, 2013

WHITE OUT!!

Join Me!
For one week, starting December 1st, I will be avoiding all things white.   No white flour.  No white pasta.  No white rice, no white sugar, no white potatoes.   

 
What I will be eating:

Meat! Dark chocolateJ, fruit, vegetables, nuts, eggs, avocado’s, hummus, sweet potatoes,

This is where I draw the line in the sand for my 7 day stand.  I am going to try and limit all my wheat and grains(and even dairy) for the one week but all I ask is that you commit to the White Out!  I am not asking you for a month of cave man eating.   One week and one week only of no whites.  Stand with me in this coup d’etat.  Speak it in to existence so we can hold each other accountable.  Get your family on board.

Don’t forget, we will have free workouts Thanksgiving week.   Monday and Tuesday at 5:30 am and Weds we invite you to bring your kids for an 8:30 workout.   Adults will be working out as well and even if you don’t have or bring a kid, the workout will be designed so that you get your work in.   

 December camp starts on Monday Dec 2nd.  We will meet all 5 days of the week in December for 3 weeks.  

    
David Monsour
888-7-FIT-NOW
Visit us on FaceBook 
www.operationbootcamp.com

 
"For every difficulty that supposedly stops a person from succeeding there are thousands who have had it a lot worse and have succeeded anyway. So can you." – Brian Tracy  

No comments:

Post a Comment