April 14, 2014

Tired of the Rut

Today I just completed my first day of Operation Boot Camp! Oh... Hi, my name is Ashley Bush. I'm a 24 year old, female, born and raised in the Atlanta area. I weigh just under 200 pounds, I'm a tad out of shape, and I am ready for a physical and mental change. The weight loss roller coaster is one that I want to get off of: the negative comments, the insecurities, the health issues, the self-loathing... I'M DONE! I want to change, I want to reverse 24 years of bad training, but I know I will need a strong support system. Operation Boot Camp could not have come at a greater time. When I showed up to Day 1 of April Camp, I was nervous and apprehensive, but the warmth of the group immediately melted the fear. What an encouraging group! I know I will be challenged. I know this will be hard, but I know with the encouragement of the group that I CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment